Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ashley's Dirt Dessert

Have to share - Ashley had a great day at preschool and the teacher and director gave the ones that were having such a great day a special treat. They made dirt dessert for the rest of the preschool. Ashley enjoyed that so much she wanted to make it for us tonight for dessert. So who am I to turn down a chocolate dessert especially when there is Oreos involved!!

So here are the pics from her making this delish dish! I might add she did the shopping and self checked it out herself as well. My little girl is growing up....
She mixed the pudding and put into individual bowls. She said we could skip the gummy worms and fish that they used in school. They were yucky.
The best part was using the mallot to "bang" the cookies. Ms Jody gave them toy hammers to use which Ashley thought was hilarious especially since her hammer was a baby toy that made a noise every time she banged. Too cute!I have a feeling this will become a staple dessert in our house!! YUMMY!




2 comments:

Amanda said...

So fun!!

Unknown said...

That is so great what a cool teacher! Thanks for sharing the story with us and I can't wait to have her make it for me.