Project 52 is well underway! Thanks Amanda for letting me steal your idea and for the motivation!! One blog a week for the whole year!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
The countdown is on!! Piglet is on the home stretch!
Doctor appointment today revealed that YES we are having another huge baby!! I am 35 weeks pregnant and the ultrasound measures the baby at 39!! She calculated weight at 7 pounds today! So another large baby on the way! The kids are most excited about the upcoming arrival and Brian and I couldn't be happier. The gender is still a surprise for everyone and names have pretty much been narrowed to one per gender but not sharing those yet so we have the luxury of changing last minute. You never know FRED may look more like a BARNEY! HA
The big question is WHEN?!? Who knows! The nursery is ready, the bags are "packed" and arrangements for the kids are set. Mexican food? Long walks? I'll try anything at this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment